Wednesday, May 9, 2012



What happens after I call your office?
When you call my office someone will ask you to come in for a free consultation to discuss your accident. You will meet with me or one of my experienced associate attorneys to discuss the facts of your accident. We will then take the necessary steps to insure you are compensated for your injuries or loss.

Have you been seriously injured in an accident?  You have a choice of Attorneys.  Some Attorneys rely on Paralegals or Case Managers to handle your case.  Your case is important to us.  You need to have a personal relationship with your Attorney.  I am Luvell Glanton a Nashville Personal Injury Attorney who will fight for your rights and get you the justice you deserve! If that appeals to you give me a call today.  We are winning our fight for justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment