Wednesday, May 9, 2012


I was in an accident and I realized later I was injured. Do I still have a case?

Is it too late for me to see a Doctor? And have I ruined my chances of recovery?  No most people who are in car accidents suffer soft tissue injury and usually do not feel pain until later on after the accident.  If you wake up the next day and or in pain or feel injured you should seek medical attention at once.  The longer you wait to see a doctor… the harder it is for an attorney to prove your damages.

Have you been seriously injured in an accident?  You have a choice of Attorneys.  Some Attorneys rely on Paralegals or Case Managers to handle your case.  Your case is important to us.  You need to have a personal relationship with your Attorney.  I am Luvell Glanton a Nashville Personal Injury Attorney who will fight for your rights and get you the justice you deserve! If that appeals to you give me a call today.  We are winning our fight for justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment